Terms and payment conditions Casa San Carlo
- You can request a reservation via the Internet (on our website) and directly via email (to: email@example.com). Casa San Carlo will then answer your reservation request in writing as soon as possible. Once an agreement has been reached about your reservation, the reservation is binding and legally valid. Together with the confirmation of your reservation, you will also receive the request of Casa San Carlo to transfer the first payment.
- If you would first want to take an option on an apartment, this is of course possible: this option is valid for up to 3 days. Casa San Carlo will communicate the exact date on which the option will expire. At the expiry of the option, Casa San Carlo is entitled to make it available again without a counter-notice.
- Within 7 days of receiving confirmation on your reservation request, you must pay 50% of the total rental amount (including final cleaning) in advance. Only if Casa San Carlo has received this deposit will your reservation be final. You will always receive an email confirmation that your deposit has been well received and that your reservation has become final.
- No later than 2 months before the agreed day of arrival, the remainder amount must be paid, on the basis of the second payment request that Casa San Carlo will send you by email.
- If you book within 2 months of the agreed day of arrival, you will pay the entire rent including final cleaning (100%) to make the reservation permanent.
- The tenant shall, after agreement on the reservation, owe the full travel amount to Casa San Carlo, subject to the cancellation conditions;
- Upon arrival, Casa San Carlo will request a cash deposit of € 100 from you. This will be settled against the final bill at the end of the stay.
- If departures are made earlier (than the agreed departure date when the reservation originally was made) no refund will be granted and the cancellation conditions of Casa San Carlo will apply.
- Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing (via email) to Casa San Carlo. The cancellation will take effect after Casa San Carlo received this message and confirmed it in writing.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following amounts shall be payable:
If up to 2 months before the day of arrival; 50% of the total travel sum.
Where there is cancellation between 2 months and 1 month before the day of arrival; 75% of the total travel sum.
If cancelled within 1 month before the day of arrival: 100% of the total travel sum.
In the event of cancellation, there will be no restitution of the paid amounts (nor will there be a provision of a so-called voucher). Payments are non-refundable. We therefore advise all tenants to take out good cancellation insurance (All Risk). In the event of cancellation, the tenant can then claim a full refund of the rent. However, the reason for cancellation must be within the coverage area of the cancellation insurance.
- FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE. Neither party to this Agreement shall be responsible to the other party for non-performance or delay in performance of the terms or conditions herein due to circumstances beyond the control of the non-performing party, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of Government, wars, riots, strikes, or other labor stoppages or shortages or other causes beyond the control of the parties.
- During your stay in your rental apartment/ in Casa San Carlo you as a tenant are fully liable for the rented holiday home, the interior and all the items that belong to the rented property. Any damage must be reported immediately to the owner/Casa San Carlo. The cost of the damage can possibly be recoverable from your travel insurance. We recommend that you close it for your holiday. Casa San Carlo accepts no responsibility in case of personal injury, loss, theft of or damage suffered by the tenant including his company, caused in any event.
COMPLAINTS AND APPLICATION RIGHT
We have carefully equipped all apartments and the communal areas in Casa San Carlo. If things are not to your liking, we would like to hear about this during your stay, so that we can discuss your complaint with you and resolve any short-term hearings directly for you. Applicable law and competent court: Only Italian law applies to these Terms and conditions and to all agreements to which these Terms and Conditions apply (or are also applicable). All disputes between the parties will therefore be referred to the competent court in Italy in the case of exclusion.